Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time is flying...

This week flew by with the blink of an eye! Had tons of fun celebrating Jes's birthday! I'm still waiting on midterm grades but now I have to start writing my final papers. 1 MONTH from today I leave Italy :( I better stop talking about this before the tears ensue! Last night Nick had us all over for a BBQ on this gorgeous terrace! It was so much fun! The hamburgers and hot dogs tasted really great...never thought I would actually miss them but I did! In a few minutes I'm going to pick up my Aunt Debbie at the train station. She is coming to visit for awhile! Today after I pick her up I have class and then I have to run back home to pack and then its off to the French Riviera for the weekend!! We are going to Cannes, Nice, and Monaco! I've only heard good things so I'm sure it will be amazing!! Update and pictures upon my return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment