Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ciao Firenze!

I've just had the busiest, craziest, best, and most exhausting week of my life. Papers and finals in every class while trying to soak all of Florence say my goodbyes to everything. We had a few farewell parties.

On Monday, Nick took us out to our favorite restaurant where we went on the first night...we came full circle!

Last night we all got together and drank wine and hung out on the steps of Piazza Michelangelo which over looks Florence. We say the sunset and cheers and then hung out there all night. It was a really great time. Our group was really fantastic. We all got along so well and everyone really bonded with each other. I'm so happy it worked out so well. I will have so many new friends at Rutgers now!

Today I spent my day finally finally picking out my purse which which I love!! And then went to my favorite sandwich shop and sat out in the piazza then wandered around and then it was time to pack :( I felt like I was packing up my whole life...it was really sad. Jes's parents are visiting so they took us out to a very delicious last night dinner! Then we met up with everyone who was still left and said our final goodbyes and hung out on the steps of the Duomo for a little bit.

Today I'm off to Konstanze Germany to visit Maggie for a few days! I'm taking the train from Florence to Milan and then Milan to Zurich and then Zurich to Konstanze. Its going to be a long trip but its supposed to be a beautiful ride and I know I'm going to have a great time! And then on Tuesday we fly to Budapest to visit Petra!! YAY!! And then I'll be home on June 1st!

Stay tuned for updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment