I am currently sitting in the Budapest airport. I narrowly made it to Budapest. Maggie and I left at 9 am this morning to take a taxi to the train station where we had to change trains 4 times (with all my luggage from the past 4 months) and the take a subway to the Munich airport where I got into a few minor fights with the Lufthansa luggage people. To make a long story short I had 3 minutes to throw out my most prizes possessions or pay a million euros to Lufthansa due to my luggage being overweight so...I'm down a few outfits...no big deal right? Well..not exactly...and Maggie has the pictures to prove it. Finally get to the plane which is delayed 2 hours but eventually made it to the BUD! And someplace between Munich and Budapest I've contracted pink eye. Stellerrr! Maggie's flight gets in soon and then Petra comes and picks us up and we are off!! I'm so excited!!
More updates on the BUD and my wonderful time in Germany soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment